Where to find stickers for my Mac!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by smallnshort247, Jul 9, 2011.

1. smallnshort247 macrumors 6502a

smallnshort247

Hey Guys,

Usually, I'm the type of guy who tries to keep my Macs in "original" condition because I like to try to sell them no more than 2 years later. But since I'm more than satisfied with my current 2010 MacBook Pro, I think I'm going to hang on to it for many years to come. With that said, I want to do something to it to personalize it. At first I considered getting it engraved, but that seemed too pricy and permanent. So instead, I was thinking about putting company stickers on my MBP. Frostwire is already sending me on in the mail, so I figured that would be a good place to start.

So my question is.. Where can I find some of these company stickers?

Here is a pic of the look I'm going for: http://www.flickr.com/photos/laughingsquid/3618289999/

http://www.wiretotheear.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/sticker_laptop.jpg

2. AFPoster macrumors 65816

google company stickers, ebay, amazon and normally skate & surf stores have mixed stickers I don't know about tech ones tho. You can also go to the company sites and go to there "shop" section.

3. smallnshort247 thread starter macrumors 6502a

smallnshort247

Thanks! Those tips really helped a lot. Found 3 stickers (and counting) :D

4. AFPoster macrumors 65816

good =) I was hoping you wouldn't think that was a dick comment, I just don't know what style of stickers you truly wanted and I wasn't going to do the research for stickers you might not like.

5. oneofthesedaves macrumors regular

I want to put stickers on my MBP as well, I just can't think of anything that I would want to put.