where to find summerboard?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by sfaguy, Dec 27, 2008.

1. sfaguy macrumors member

i came across this a week ago. now i want to install it but i can't seem to find it under cydia nor installer. i currently have winterboad, but i want to try out summberboard too.

would someone point me to the right place to find it so i can install it.

2. notintheleast macrumors 6502

notintheleast

Winterboard is summerboard's replacement for 2.x. Winterboard is all you need.

3. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    plus winterboard has not been updated for 2.0+ i believe.

4. notintheleast macrumors 6502

notintheleast

:confused:
    Did you mean to say summerboard? If you meant what you said, then that's definitely not true. Winterboard was just updated a couple weeks ago.

5. sfaguy thread starter macrumors member

i thought i saw a way to add more icons for the dock and also to change the size for summerboard, correct? is there a way to do that with winterboard? if so, which app do i need to download?

i just installed five icons app under cydia->tweaks. i wish it has more info as to how to add the fifth icons to the dock. i finally did a search and someone said just drag the icon to the dock which works. however, i am using 'reveal' theme which make most, not all, icons a transparent square. now with five icons, they seem to overlap one another. does five icons app allow you to make the icons smaller too? or i need to another tweak program?