Where to find the iPad on www.apple.com?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by spinnerlys, Jan 27, 2010.

1. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Hi,

I hope this is not one of those redundant threads I rave about sometimes, but I couldn't find one post about it.

So where does the iPad fit on www.apple.com?

It has no "button" in the gray top bar between Mac, iPod and iTunes and iPhone, nor is it listed on the Mac, iPod & iTunes nor the iPhone page.

Right now you can only access it via the front page, but once that iPad gets less or no attention on the front page, how to find it?

Not everyone knows www addresses by heart, therefore bookmarks (something I seldomly use, maybe a topic for another thread).

PS: Forum Spy was a quite the too-fast-to-click game an hour ago. If you wanted to open a thread from there you had to be lucky to not miss the click.

2. emt1 macrumors 65816

When it's off the homepage, you'll never be able to find it again. Apple is completely unprepared.

3. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

4. 0dev macrumors 68040

0dev

Maybe they'll just... You know, add a button to the top saying "iPad" when it comes off the front page?

5. spinnerlys thread starter Guest

spinnerlys

Like on January 10th, 2007, the day after the iPhone introduction?

http://web.archive.org/web/20070110052128/http://www.apple.com/

There was an iPhone button already, couldn't find one on the January 9th page.

6. emt1 macrumors 65816

You should email Steve Jobs. I bet they have no idea they are woefully unprepared.