Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iBighouse

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2012
Tried both. I think the white high res works better with the new parallax feature.

JeanVis

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2008
It is not plain white ...

No, it's a white background with tiny light gray dots. I want it too, they one on the bottom row of the built in wallpapers is opposite of it (gray with white dots) and looks too blah to me. So can anyone find the real one from the box?

Exactly! It is funny to have fun about this, but the wallpaper isn't plain white, it is as pictured above. And no, it is not the grey one that can be found in "Stills" section in iOS7 with brightness as high as possible. Actually I want it as well, but can't find it anywhere ...

Raibyn

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2013
South Carolina
Here is one I created that I think is pretty close.

Attachments

• iphone5swhitewp2.jpg
    iphone5swhitewp2.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 658

Raibyn

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2013
South Carolina
I changed it a little. I think this is closer to what we want. More of an off white than pure white.

Attachments

• iphone5swhitewp3.jpg
    iphone5swhitewp3.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 468

besnfrd

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2008
South Carolina
This is my favorite thread ever! lol. I saved all the wallpapers by the way.

This is the hi rez one in case you wanted to see it in action before you saved it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 209

Max(IT)

Suspended
Dec 8, 2009
Italy
Here is one I created that I think is pretty close.

The thread is hilarious, but I saved your wallpaper and use it for my white iPhone 5.
Thank you.

----------

I changed it a little. I think this is closer to what we want. More of an off white than pure white.

I don't have an iPhone 5s, but I took a look at an hires image of the box and it seems to be a pure white background with gray dots.

Namji

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2010
Original wallpaper for the white background is at Settings > Wallpapers & Brightness > Choose Wallpaper > Stills > Scroll all the way down and you will find this

Attachments

• photo 1.PNG
    photo 1.PNG
    219.2 KB · Views: 92
  • photo 2.PNG
    photo 2.PNG
    55.4 KB · Views: 81

iRoRo

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2013
UK
Does anyone know where I can get wallpaper paste to stick this on my phone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.