Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

porterusaf

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2009
So I got my iPad... And was wondering if the Apple Stores or Bestbuy have been keeping in decent stock of accessories? Thanks y'all!

StoneSoup

macrumors member
Sep 28, 2011
you know, i was at Ross & Marshalls today, and they carried very decent targus/speck cases for the ipad (both less than $15.00). so to answer your question, pretty much anywhere.

Mcbee

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2011
LA, CA
Best buy, walmart, target, Ross, Marshall, office depot, office max, frys, j&r, radio shack........ There must be someone lose to you..... :confused:

KidZgOtMac

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2010
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
So I got my iPad... And was wondering if the Apple Stores or Bestbuy have been keeping in decent stock of accessories? Thanks y'all!

Seriously?

Attachments

• wtf-face.jpg
    wtf-face.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 85

realbrandon

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2011
Princeton, NJ
For essentials, get a good case. I personally like the Yoobao executive leather case, but most cases are better than the "smart" cover :)

Try Google search, Amazon, or eBay

Briansturridge

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2011
That looks wicked

yeh that could be really cool in the kitchen..! would be great for looking up recipes and streaming tv:):D brian

Lucie0312

macrumors newbie
Nov 30, 2011
If you need a comfortable iPad holder check this out http://www.padrelax.com

It's called padRelax and it's like a pillow for the iPad and not only adapts to any surface but stands out by its seasonal fabrics collection. It looks really great with all the colorful designs and you can use it in the office, at home on your sofa or in your bed, as the padRelax cushion is made of flexible materials there are no boundaries for its use.

To support this project, check out http://www.indiegogo.com/padRelax
I think it's a great idea :)

tips

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2011
On Top Of The World
http://www.buy.com/prod/ipad-2-slim...rts-typing-horizontal-vertical/223330810.html

iPad 2 slim fit white leather case (supports typing, horizontal & vertical view w/ screen guard)

I bought this one, for 8.99 and free shipping, its not bad. Its not very strudy like other brand.
1. It fits ipad2 snugly and tightly.
2. Has magnet to lock unlock cover(still not able to enable smart cover feature).
May be they should have placed magnets in different place ?.
3. Stand work in two position.
4. Cover is soft and feels good.

I recommend this, But do not expect very-good.

----------

While on the accessories topic:
Has anybody used an music docking designed for ipod/iphone for ipad ?.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.