where to get the AT&T ringtone for the iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by PennCentralFan, Jan 11, 2009.

1. PennCentralFan macrumors regular

PennCentralFan

I've been with AT&T for awhile and I had a razr. I used to like the AT&T ringtone for my razr. It sounds professional and is actually pleasant sounding. I was disappointed that it was not included with the iphone. I would have thought it would have been included on the phone.

Does anyone know how to get that ringtone for iphone? I still have the razr so maybe I could record it, but it wouldnt' sound that good.

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Apple takes orders from NO ONE.

Copy the file itself from an old phone to GarageBand and make it a ringtone. Sync to your iPhone. If you know the name of the ringtone, it may be available online.

3. PennCentralFan thread starter macrumors regular

PennCentralFan

Thanks for the advice. That sounds like a plan, but I don't have garageband. I'm a PC windows person. In my line of work no one uses apple professionally so my computer at home is a dell. My first ever apple product was the ipod and the second was the iphone. I like those products a lot and I have itunes and safari on my pc.

4. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

I hope this helps.
    Pls note though this is just an alternative but still ringtones.

5. Acronym macrumors 68000

if you can get the file to your computer follow the guide posted in my signature. As to gettingcte file I wouldn't know how to do that except for recording it via microphone just make sure the microphone takes good quality or else it wont turn out good.