Where to get the ipad 3???

Discussion in 'iPad Launch Meetups' started by hawaiian29, Feb 5, 2012.

1. hawaiian29 macrumors newbie

Should I get the ipad 3 at the Apple store or another Apple reseller? I hear that the lines in the mall Apple stores are just plain outrageous and other apple resellers don't even have a line? So does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?

2. marc11 macrumors 68000

You should get in line now do you not only are assured to get it first we do not need to any more silly posts like this.

Seriously you do not even know when or what will be announced and you are asking where you should buy it?

3. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

There's a great Apple authorized reseller on Mars...

4. macbook pro i5 macrumors 65816

macbook pro i5

Yea sure you can buy them at troll land:rolleyes:

5. hawaiian29 thread starter macrumors newbie

Wow you guys need an imagination. It's all "if it's not out yet I don't care" all I was asking was to compare where the longest and shortest lines were for the iPad 2 and what do you know bingo theres the answer wow sorry I even asked. So stop being such a kill joy!

6. getKaos macrumors member

For iPad 2, I lined up at a small re-seller only 3 hours prior to launch, and was 4th in line. They had over 200 iPad2's available.

Best Buy, Walmart, and Target all had lineups, and ended up only having a few dozen devices at most. Walmart had none on launch in our area.

7. Xcallibur macrumors 6502a

Xcallibur

Theres always a few apple stores in China, they may be on sale now you never know what you can get over there.

8. Now2407 macrumors newbie

9. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

Order online when they are announced and it will likely arrive on release day - as they have done in the past.