Where to get Zenus vintage diary case for iPhone X without understanding Japanese

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tillsbury, Oct 17, 2017.

1. tillsbury macrumors 65816

So, that's about the sum of it. The Zenus website has gone entirely non-English (I bought 5 and 6 cases directly from it). Searching for "Zenus vintage diary iphone X" brings up plenty of matches on Google Images, all of which are apparently websites selling them (or promises of them), but entirely in Japanese. I'm not confident enough to order through these -- are there any sites or sources selling them in English, so I know what I'm ordering?

2. Discobob macrumors newbie

Does Google Translate help at all? That’s how I’m navigating imos.biz to check out their legendary screen protector. I literally hold my phone up to the screen with the app running. Works surprisingly well.

3. tillsbury thread starter macrumors 65816

Google Translate doesn't help enough, as it's an awful website with tons of image buttons and flashing lights everywhere. The buttons that matter don't get translated. I might have to try with the iphone translator app, didn't think of that. Still not sure I'm brave enough to order using it...

4. nafai23 macrumors regular

5. tillsbury thread starter macrumors 65816

It sort of worked for a while, and allowed me to pick my way through the awful website, but eventually complained about my address being invalid. Looks like no go, will have to wait for an enterprising vendor to put it on a website in English.