Where to order decent priced screen protectors for Iphone4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mse678, Sep 9, 2010.

1. mse678 macrumors newbie

Just got my iphone 4 last week, in need to get the screen protector

any recommendation?

cheap is cool, as long as they work
    i will be using it with the incase snap-on smoke

2. mse678 thread starter macrumors newbie

3. mzd macrumors 6502a

4. CJisohsocool macrumors 6502

5. asr10 user macrumors regular

I got about 5 different types of screen protectors from ebay, and had BSE and Stealth. The best ones ive used were 3 for $1 shipped. BSE was terrible for the front screen but I kept it on the sides and rear. But these ebay screen protectors are awesome and are comparable to the $15 SGP ultras. Ill try and find the link to them.

6. mse678 thread starter macrumors newbie

good to hear

i just order a bunch of random ones for

$1.50 for 2
    $3 for 5

etc etc

lets see how they work

7. 87vert macrumors 6502

87vert

I like the zagg shields. They cost more than most others but come with a lifetime warranty so if you ever need a new one you just pay shipping.

8. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

They'll most likely suck. I ordered several from different sellers and nearly all of them were either warped, bent or just didn't stick right. Fortunately, one of the sets I got worked ok so I essentially paid $5-$6 for one set of protectors even though I received about 10 of them.

9. The LPT macrumors regular

cheap ones might give you a rainbow effect or rough edges that cause the screen protector to not sit flat on the edges.

10. AK10R macrumors regular

Go to Zagg.com and register to win a iPad. They will immediately send your email a coupon from 20%-50% off anything they sell.

11. asr10 user macrumors regular

This is the set I really liked. I am still on my first one, I cant tell I have a protector on, no warping, no orange peel. BSE and Zagg completely suck to me. Power Support Anti-Glare is very nice, but loses some clarity.

The only problems are fitment is a TINY bit off (front camera isnt a perfect circle over the hole , but the hole is 100% exposed), removing the front screen shield was a pain, and it attracts finger prints and smudges like hell but still no scratches. But this really is the best install of all the phones ive ever used, and its the cheapest.

12. Bing Bang Boom macrumors newbie