Where to post something I have made

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by DavoMrMac, Oct 4, 2007.

1. DavoMrMac macrumors 6502

DavoMrMac

Is there somewhere on the MacRumors forum that I can post about some iPod and iPhone pouches I have had made and am selling, without getting told off by the moderators?

2. kbrain2929 macrumors regular

kbrain2929

Probably the iPod / iPhone accessories forums. It seems like an acceptable place & since it's an accessory, I don't see you getting the "boot" :apple:

3. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

To clarify the rules about advertising:
    Paid advertisers are welcome. See the About page for contact information about advertising commercial products at MacRumors.

Otherwise, you may not make posts promoting commercial businesses, business deals, business offers, commercial products and services, etc. This rule helps us keep the forums useful and enjoyable for our members, who don't want it cluttered with ads. The rule is particularly important when members have their own businesses; this is not a free place to advertise your company or products.

Members who qualify for the Marketplace forum (a minimum post count is required) can advertise individual items they would like to sell. The Marketplace is not to be used for commercial sales, such as items you sell for a living, sell in quantity, or sell on an onoing basis. Sales are to be personal sales of personally-owned items.

Finally, members may include links to their own companies or businesses they support in their forum signatures, as long as they are not annoying or distracting to other members and otherwise comply with forum rules.​
    Questions about our rules and policies can be posted in the Site and Forum Feedback forum or submitted to us via the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.