Where to preorder from?

npolly0212

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 21, 2015
I am looking to purchase through paypal as I have money in my account for it, and don't recall if I can purchase through apple using paypal? Think it is just credit/debit cards through them..Would my best bet be through macmall? Don't want to be waiting a month to get one shipped to me..

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio
Looks like your options are limited, especially if you don't want to wait for shipping.

npolly0212

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 21, 2015
Looks like your options are limited, especially if you don't want to wait for shipping.
Well I would just like to get it within a week of going live and whatnot and I see most other sites that had preorders are backed up now..

My thing is I see with the apple tv on there I can use paypal, but not sure if I will be able to with a preorder..

The Other One

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2011
According to Apple's own Payments & Pricing page, PayPal is simply another accepted payment method, so there shouldn't be any problem with that.

And Apple isn't considering this a preorder. You can check the press release, but the word "preorder" doesn't appear anywhere. It's just the start of iPad Pro ordering. Get your PayPal fingers warmed up. :)

npolly0212

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 21, 2015
According to Apple's own Payments & Pricing page, PayPal is simply another accepted payment method, so there shouldn't be any problem with that.

And Apple isn't considering this a preorder. You can check the press release, but the word "preorder" doesn't appear anywhere. It's just the start of iPad Pro ordering. Get your PayPal fingers warmed up. :)
Awesome, appreciate the help. I just know when I have looked while ordering an iPhone I could never find paypal as a form of payment so was confused...Have they announced what time it'll be available to order?

bendrumin

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2009
Minneapolis
Awesome, appreciate the help. I just know when I have looked while ordering an iPhone I could never find paypal as a form of payment so was confused...Have they announced what time it'll be available to order?
I read that Apple removed PayPal as a finance option now and only allows their own financing program. Not sure if it started now but I read that they removed PayPal

npolly0212

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 21, 2015
I read that Apple removed PayPal as a finance option now and only allows their own financing program. Not sure if it started now but I read that they removed PayPal
Now see I also thought I saw that before, but couldn't recall where. But on the Apple TV I see i can purchase it through paypal

The Other One

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2011
They may have removed the option of PayPal financing... but I can confirm that simply paying via PayPal is very much still an option. OP wasn't asking about financing, however.

Peter K.

macrumors 6502a
Nov 6, 2012
Philly / SoCal / Jersey Shore
I am looking to purchase through paypal as I have money in my account for it, and don't recall if I can purchase through apple using paypal? Think it is just credit/debit cards through them..Would my best bet be through macmall? Don't want to be waiting a month to get one shipped to me..
I'm guessing you don't have the PayPal Business Debit MasterCard?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.