Where to sell a case?

Duncanator

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 30, 2016
So I am curious where others usually sale cases? I bought a UAG Plasma Ash for my iPhone 7+. Well I came home today to my wife having bought me a case I like better. I do not have the box or receipt to the UAG so I cannot return it to the store. I'm curious as to where the best place to sale it would be?

jev425

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2014
Seattle, WA
So I am curious where others usually sale cases? I bought a UAG Plasma Ash for my iPhone 7+. Well I came home today to my wife having bought me a case I like better. I do not have the box or receipt to the UAG so I cannot return it to the store. I'm curious as to where the best place to sale it would be?
You could try on here if not eBay is probably your best bet for a broader range of people. When it comes to cases in there don't look to get too much. It is more of a "garage sale" just to get it out of your hands

Reactions: Duncanator

Duncanator

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 30, 2016
You could try on here if not eBay is probably your best bet for a broader range of people. When it comes to cases in there don't look to get too much. It is more of a "garage sale" just to get it out of your hands
Where in here would I post it though? I can't find a forum tab for it.

Duncanator

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 30, 2016
I'm asking as a personal request: Could you please change your thread title and spelling of "sell."

"Sale" is a noun.
"Sell" is a verb.

My anal-rententive nature thanks you.
I'm a biologist not a english professor! lol yeah I will fix it though once I figure out how lol