Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ricksen24

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 20, 2011
Hi guys,

Sorry it this is in the wrong place not really sure where i should post.

I have a couple of apple products i wish to sell and not really sure where the best place is im not really a fan or ebay and i live in a rural area so dont really have a great catchment area for hi-end stuff.

I have an ipad pro 9.7inch which is in mint condition which i wish to sell to upgrade to the new ipad pro... and an apple watch which is stainless steel with a black sports band which no matter what i do i cant handle it on my wrist.

Anyone know of a web site im missing?

Any help greatly appreciated as always

Thanks

GlobeZ

macrumors member
Aug 14, 2015
In the Vale....
Have you tried Gumtree ? CeX (https://uk.webuy.com) are also worth looking at for a no quibble sale. I would recommend taking your items into a store rather than doing it online as you can then walk away with either the cash in your hand or take your items home again.

reserves

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2009
Hi guys,

Sorry it this is in the wrong place not really sure where i should post.

I have a couple of apple products i wish to sell and not really sure where the best place is im not really a fan or ebay and i live in a rural area so dont really have a great catchment area for hi-end stuff.

I have an ipad pro 9.7inch which is in mint condition which i wish to sell to upgrade to the new ipad pro... and an apple watch which is stainless steel with a black sports band which no matter what i do i cant handle it on my wrist.

Anyone know of a web site im missing?

Any help greatly appreciated as always

Thanks

eBay is the right place for these unfortunately, living in a rural place doesn't make a difference, you're selling to the complete market.

Arline

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2010
Ebay is still the best place. Amazon is good as well, but usually you get a little less there.

kiranmk2

macrumors 68000
Oct 4, 2008
If you do go with eBay, they normally have a 'sell for £1' weekend every month. On a £350 iPad Pro this would save you £34 (although PayPal still take their cut)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.