Where to sell Apple Watch?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by vkuber, Nov 2, 2017.

1. vkuber macrumors regular

vkuber

I'm not sure of the rules on MacRumors about asking this type of question but any suggestions on where you all are either selling/buying your watches from outside of a retail/online store?

I am outside of my 14 day return period w/ Apple and have a brand new Apple Watch Series 3.

(Stainless Steel + Space Black + Black Sports Band + LTE - 42mm)

I put an ad on Craigslist but curious to see what others have done when they sold their own watch?

(MODS - Please delete if you feel inappropriate)

Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. redavis41 macrumors member

redavis41

If it's unopened and within a 30 day window you may be able to contact Apple directly and have a return approved. Otherwise, with Stainless Steel I'd try Swappa or Ebay. Craigslist is a tough location for SS resale where I'm at. Good Luck.

3. vkuber thread starter macrumors regular

vkuber

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll go ahead and contact Apple directly as well post it on Swappa. I've never used Swappa before, so interested to see if I can get someone to take it off my hands.

4. gsucyclist macrumors regular

gsucyclist

5. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

Just out of curiosity, why are you selling a brand new sealed Apple Watch in the box? Also, if you contact Apple, let us know if they allowed you to make the return or not. But I do think Swappa is the Better option to sell. I personally would avoid eBay.

6. vkuber thread starter macrumors regular

vkuber

I purchased a Nike S3 and outside the return period with Apple even after calling. Still have it on Craigslist and Swappa.

7. honglong1976 macrumors 65816

honglong1976

I am sure Apple will take it if it is unopened and sealed. Even over 14 days. Especially if you bought another one.

8. musicpenguy macrumors 68000

OfferUp is where I sold mine - great experience connecting with people looking for one.

9. Resqu2 macrumors 6502a

Facebook marketplace is another free option, mind if I ask what price you listed it at?

10. blairh macrumors 68040

blairh

11. musicpenguy macrumors 68000

Sold just the core of a 42mm Gold Sport series 0 for $100.