iPad where to sell iPad now?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by h00ligan, Feb 24, 2015.

1. h00ligan macrumors 68030

Gazelle is no good. Looks like a lot of people sold the original air for the air two.

Where would you sell it now? EBay fees seem to take about a third of the sake price

Right now I'm tempted to sell my gf iPad 4 an give her the air. The 4 is 16 gigs and the kairis 64but resale value seems very close, strikes me as weird

What did you all do. Craigslist? What would!d ylou expect to get from an iPad 64 wifi with zagg keyboard folio. It does unfortunately!emy have a very mild scuff on the back thanks too a ridiculous skin and charging dock. Only iPad to ever have damage!

2. mylexon20s macrumors regular

mylexon20s

I sell all my tech gadgets on Craigslist. I have never had an issue with selling it. Terms are always CASH ONLY and in person. I always meet the person at a Starbucks or a public place. I read stories of people getting robbed doing a craigslist deal, but then you read the story and they agreed to meet in the middle of the dessert by themselves (joking), but seriously its the best way to get the max for your tech gear without paying fees through the nose.
    -Matt

3. h00ligan thread starter macrumors 68030

Yah. That's the route I'll probably go

Cheers! I was curious if anyone had another site of which I wasn't aware. I've been laid up for a while now waiting for surgery :/

4. newellj macrumors 601

eBay is 13% total, including PayPal, if you're in the US. Craigslist can be very unpredictable on pricing, but it costs nothing to try.

5. BrettApple macrumors 65816

BrettApple

Craigslist or Swappa. I've used Swappa to sell a lot of my past phones/tablets. Pricing is pretty competitive, but take a lot of pictures and have a detailed description and you should be fine. PayPal will still take some fees and you also pay for shipping. Just include it in your price.

I use it because it's usually the fastest and most reliable. More than for the highest price.

6. capathy21 macrumors 65816

capathy21

+1 for Swappa. It's backed with the security of PayPal without having the excessive fees involved with EBay. I've sold 4 devices and purchased 2 on Swappa and it was smooth sailing each time.

7. inboxer macrumors regular

Try Buybackworld, Gazelle or Amazon trade in if you do not feel like selling it to another private party. These are companies are legit and will pay what they say. They also allow you to sell all iPad models, including the 1st Generation.