Where to sell preowned Element Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Sheldonsmith, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Sheldonsmith macrumors regular

Sheldonsmith

With Element's Vapor Pro coming out for the iPhone 5, I'll have a Sector 5 (SE) case for sale.

Wasn't there a MarketPlace on MacRumors at one point. Any insights on where to sell? (I have a Vapor Pro for iPhone 4 as well).

Thanks,

Sheldon

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

There is a marketplace here at MacRumors, members gain access after 6 months of service and after they reach 250 posts.

You can also sell it on ebay, or craigslist.

Marketplace Rules

3. rjbeh macrumors regular

I thought they are not releasing the vapor pro for the iPhone 5?

4. Sheldonsmith thread starter macrumors regular

Sheldonsmith

Thanks for the rules post.

Yes, an iPhone 5 Vapor Pro was a surprise to me as well, but received the email yesterday.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354028939.698491.jpg

-Sheldon

5. rjbeh macrumors regular

Haha sorry to burst your bubble mate but this is a sector 5, not a vapor pro. I'm gonna get this case as well. Looks stunning :D

6. BoomstickMafia macrumors member

The words Vapor and Pro are no where to be found in that message from Element.

That is a black ops sector case.

7. Sheldonsmith thread starter macrumors regular

Sheldonsmith

My mistake...

My mistake on the Vapor Pro aspect. Yes, Sector 5. If I understand correctly, the number of insulators required on the Sector 5 is different from the Vapor series because of the number of antennas the iPhone 5 utilizes.

8. iamartimus macrumors 6502

Amazing looking case at an amazing price!!! :eek: Absolutely georgeous and even comes with a case to boot, but still, I can't afford it :(
    Plus my iPhone 5 is white, so not sure how it'll look. Hopefully they will make something like this that will match a white iPhone 5 and I'll start saving some Christmas money! :D

9. swervinsuburban macrumors regular

Insulators? There are fake vapor pros for the iPhone 5 they supposedly don't affect signal, just beens a plastic/pycarbonate break in the metal, I think element just wanted to make a case were you can swap put pieces easier, a pretty good idea if people drop their case and dent or scratch it they only have to buy one piece instead of a whole new case