iPad Where will online orders ship from?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by JustCrusin, Oct 29, 2013.

1. JustCrusin macrumors member

In the past when you have been able to preorder the iPad I've enjoyed watching my iPad make the journey to Central PA. from China.

However, since we will be ordering the day of the release I can't say that I want to wait a week for my device to make the trek.

Do you think there will be supplies of the iPad at warehouses locally or do you think we'll have to wait for the iPad to make it's way from China?

Justin

2. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

I ordered the iPhone 5s on release day and it came from China. Same for my previous iPad orders/pre-orders. I'm guessing China.

3. Tony78228 macrumors regular

Tony78228

I can't remember right now, but were there different shipping options? to get it to you faster? if there is, I think I'll pick an option to receive it sooner.

4. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

Ordered a couple of iPad refurbs on 10/25 (Friday), shipped 10/26, received 10/28 (Monday). That's from China. Standard shipping is plenty fast enough for me. :p

5. shadow puppet macrumors 6502

shadow puppet

When I had MBP stolen in '09, the replacement config I chose (7200rpm) wasn't avail in the U.S. so it had to ship from China. I was beyond surprised to see it arrive on my door step in just 2 days.

6. Tony78228 macrumors regular

Tony78228

wow! that is fast. I just ordered a refurb ipad mini for my mother, 10/30, it shipped 10/31, but I have a date of nov 5th for it to show up at my door.

7. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

Mine was scheduled for 10/31 delivery actually, at least according to Apple website. Received it much more quickly, though.