Where will the pre-orders start shipping from Apple?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kacper, Sep 13, 2015.

1. kacper macrumors regular

I pre-ordered the iPhone 6S 64GB Space Gray the second the Apple Store app allowed me to and I'm wondering where the phones will ship from? Directly from China or from the US? Also, when should we start seeing the pre-orders to start shipping?

2. billinaz macrumors 6502

billinaz

Most will ship from China to Alaska to Memphis then to you.

A couple of years ago, mine went from Alaska to Ontario CA then to me.

3. ItsGavinC macrumors 6502

Depends on where you are located. The past couple of years my phone has had no movement at all until the evening before I was scheduled to receive it (in this case it would be 9/24). Each of those times it has shipped overnight from Tennessee to Arizona, and I've received it by 10 am. During this time many others on the forum are seeing their phones ship from China to Alaska, and then into the lower states for delivery. I don't worry about it anymore, mine is never late no matter where it ships from.

4. ItsGavinC macrumors 6502

I disagree. Many are already stocked stateside and will simply ship from Memphis to the local hub for delivery.

5. kacper thread starter macrumors regular

I'm from New Jersey, so mine might go to Ontario CA.

6. Gathomblipoob macrumors 68040

Gathomblipoob

Mine stopped in Louisville instead of Memphis. I had a shipping address change in with Apple and they switched labels right there in Louisville.