Where would I find a "Programming in Objective-C 2.0" ebook?

Discussion in 'Mac Programming' started by chrono1081, Aug 7, 2009.

1. chrono1081 macrumors 604

chrono1081

I'm sick of lugging my book to and from work. Anyone know what site sells the e-book? I found a bunch but they either look fraudulent (no SSL, misspellings, etc), are a link to a torrent site, or use proprietary ebook software (sony, amazon).

Anyone know where I can get this book as an e-Book? The books website only showed podcasts as being for sale : /. (Its the Stephen Kochan book not the Apple e-book).

2. chrono1081 thread starter macrumors 604

chrono1081

Thank you for your suggestion :) I saw them but it looks like I have to be signed in and read it online : / I don't have internet in my living area at work (I know that sounds weird) so I wouldn't be able to use it : /

3. aliher macrumors newbie

You can definitely export a book from safaribooks to a pdf. It'll contain a watermark saying your name there. You should check if you can export the whole book or they have some restrictions.

4. skochan macrumors regular

5. chrono1081 thread starter macrumors 604

chrono1081

Haha I just restumbled upon this thread while searching for another thread I had.

I did find the eBook and love having it! My actual book can stay at home safe and sound and I can carry the eBook with me everywhere.

Thank you all for the responses :)