Where'd Glass Orb and Glass Orb Dock go? And theme help

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by DPA, Jan 26, 2009.

1. DPA macrumors 65816

DPA

So I just jailbroke my iPhone and was looking forward to using the Bluebird theme with the Glass Orb dock. I conducted a search in Cydia and cannot find either Glass Orb or the Glass Orb dock. I cab only find Glass Orb SB.

I FIGURED THIS OUT: My second question is how do I go about getting a theme from a website onto Winterboard.

Thanks for any help!

David

2. Sirobin macrumors 6502

Sirobin

I have no idea why it's not in Cydia, but here's the dock...

Attached Files:

• Dock.png
      Dock.png
      File size:
      23.9 KB
      Views:
  3. DPA thread starter macrumors 65816

DPA

Thanks!

I read a tutorial about using Fugu to upload the files so never mind that question. Can I use Fugu to upload that image of the dock and it would work? I also would like to have the custom icons that it gives for docked icons. Will this happen with just uploading the image of the dock that you attached?

Thanks!
    David

4. Sirobin macrumors 6502

Sirobin

What I did is I installed the Glass Orb theme, and then just replaced the files in it with my custom ones. So yeah, just install the theme you want, SSH in, and replace the images you want, just make sure they are named the same way and are in the same folders. Sorry if that's kind of confusing, I can try to explain better if you want. Also, the dock I uploaded is just like a background, it won't replace any icons on any applications. So...

Attached Files:

5. DPA thread starter macrumors 65816

DPA

I have read a the tutorials here. If this is what you would of explained then no need to explain here. Some tips would be nice though. Thanks for all of your help! It is greatly appreciated!!

David