wheres resize wizard in photoshop cs4

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by Anarchy99, Nov 14, 2008.

  1. Anarchy99 macrumors 6502

    Dec 13, 2003
    i remember it used to be Help > Resize Image
    but that isnt there in cs4 any ideas where it is?

  2. MacVancouver macrumors newbie

    Jun 23, 2008
    bump. anyone know? i need to resize pics to certain pixels, but im not sure how to do this. any/all info about this would be excellent.

    out of 300k+ members, someone must know!
  3. Kwill macrumors 68000


    Mar 10, 2003
    I have CS and CS3, not CS4. Oddly, I have never seen "Resize Wizard." I don't see it under the Help menu. Could this be something from Photoshop Elements?

    Anyway, from what I can remember, in every version of Photoshop I've used (going back to version 2 - prior to OS X), it is located under Image > Image Size (no Wizard).
  4. PCMacUser macrumors 68000


    Jan 13, 2005
    Yep, that's what I've always used too - including on CS4. I can't see any indication of anything called a resize wizard.
  5. shaunymac macrumors 6502

    Feb 5, 2008
    Thats what I thought too. I actually just clicked the thread to see if there was such a thing as a "resize wizard.":D
  6. Chappers macrumors 68020


    Aug 12, 2003
    At home
    haven't seen any wizards except on Harry Potter or a Windows box.

    Is there a Harry tool?

Share This Page