Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

appleii2mac

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 23, 2007
Anyone know where I can get a copy of the clownfish wallpaper they showed back in January at Macworld?

nhborn57

macrumors newbie
May 30, 2007
New England
ClownFish Wallpaper

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the clownfish wallpaper they showed back in January at Macworld?

Are you looking for the original Tiger wallpaper with the two clownfish in the middle of the wallpaper? If so, I have it. I can put it on my Myspace webpage if that is the one your looking for or you can send me a PM and I will attach the wallpaper and send it to you. It's up to you.

cheers,
nhborn57 (aka MacDeviant)

appleii2mac

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 23, 2007
We all have it :)

Actually I don't. Still waiting to get my first Mac. Almost bit on the SR MBP's, but decided to wait and see what late summer offers.

But I did find copies on Flickr. Some other nice wallpaper on there as well.

one1

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2007
Chattanooga, TN
You know the irony here is that every image of the iPhone through all the hype had this wallpaper on it, people came to know the iPhone by the clownfish, others hacked pda's and specifically used the clownfish as the wall paper because it was the "iPhone wallpaper" and when the phone was released............. No clownfish.

cyclingplatypus

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2007
Earth
Here you go:

Attachments

• ClownfishIphone.jpg
    ClownfishIphone.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 1,169

TyWahn

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2003
now what?

so now how do I get it as wallpaper for my iPhone? Can I do it from my iPhone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.