Where's the dock Apple?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Avon4447, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Avon4447 macrumors newbie

I'm beginning to give up on the idea that Apple is going to release an official dock for the iPad Air 2...

Yes, yes... I know... there are plenty of third party docks out there, but there is something that has always drawn my eye to the official Apple docks. I know some of you may be thinking that the Apple docks are overpriced pieces of plastic and don't provide the extra utility other docks have to offer, but I like the clean and minimalist look of the official docks.

Although, Apple did finally release the official dock for the iPhone 6. Maybe I shouldn't lose hope yet, right?

2. Icaras macrumors 603

Icaras

I sent product feedback to Apple after they released the new dock for the iPhone wishing for an iPad and Apple Watch dock. And I love the new dock!

I think it's entirely possible that they will release it. Let's hope!

3. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F

I highly doubt they will release a dock!!! I can't find a decent iPad Air 2 dock anywhere - the only one I can find is one made by Belkin but that looks like a POS!!!

4. jpgr15 macrumors 6502a

I recently sold an iPad 3 and I had a 30 pin dock to go with it. Bought a brand-new iPad Air 2 to and was totally bummed to see there is no official dock. I like my devices to have a home so I'm not just throwing them on the floor to charge. The new iPhone dock was a welcome addition however.