Where's the fish?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Knowlege Bomb, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

I've always liked that orange and green fish wallpaper you see in all the commercials and the Macworld demonstrations. Why did they get rid of it?? Anybody happen to have a link to where I can get it??

2. Knowlege Bomb thread starter macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

Yeah sorry. I'm such an incompetent retard.

Wanna take another second and find me a thread on how to get it to my phone?

3. sr5878 macrumors 6502a

use the 3g's.

4. DaffyDuck macrumors 6502

5. Knowlege Bomb thread starter macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

I'm using Vista.

6. Bootsie macrumors 6502a

Bootsie

Just right click and "save picture as" into whatever pictures folder that you have your iPhone sync with. ;) If you have not set one up, I recomend that you have a folder labeled iPhone in "My Pictures" and just have the iPhone sync with that, you can put whatever pictures you want in that folder.

7. Knowlege Bomb thread starter macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

Thanks for the quick answers. I tried putting it into my photos folder and it didn't show up because of the file extension. All I had to do was change it to .jpg from .php. My phone is sporting clownfish now! Definitely the best looking wallpaper they've put on this phone. I wonder why they got rid of it.....

8. chadrob30 macrumors 6502

chadrob30

File extension? All I did was save it from the provided link and drag it to iPhoto and sync.

9. Knowlege Bomb thread starter macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

This being a one page thread, I figured you would have read through the previous posts. No big deal. I'll repeat myself.

I'm using Windows, therefore I have no iPhoto. When I saved the picture, it had the .php file extension which doesn't show up in the files on the phone.

10. Stardotboy macrumors regular

I wonder where that fish has gone. You did love it so. You looked after it like a son. And it went wherever I did go. It is a most elusive fish!