Where's the Music Forum?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by Elixer, May 22, 2010.

1. Elixer macrumors regular

This is probably a really stupid question but where did the Music Forum move too? I can't seem to find it.

2. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

I have to say that I, for one, deeply regret this particular change; I always loved the quirky, knowledgeable camaraderie of the old music forum.

Granted, while the Community Discussion forum does include music, - apart from the "What Are You Listening To Part 2?" thread, - there seem to be few music related discussions in recent times. A dedicated music forum allowed for music fans to discuss music, rather than having it submerged in the more general community discussions.

I don't know whether it would be possible to have a sub-forum within the wider community discussion one where music fans, aficionados, and mere music buffs could engage in music related chat and communication.

Cheers

3. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

As you surely found this thread via that other similar thread going on right now, you might have already read the following.

4. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

I did find the other thread, and I also read Doctor Q's piece, both when it was first posted, and tonight, in the other thread which discusses the same topic. I merely expressed my regret at the changes, as music discussions aren't quite the same in the new set-up as they used to be.

Cheers