Option one: Keep on holding my current 2012 rMBP until Apple drops the price/new gen comes out, which ever comes first. Option two: Get the entry model 15' MBP with Radeon 460 card, would this be the most efficient config consider that the CPU is only at a little bit lower clock speed Option three: entry model 15' MBP with Radeon 450, while this is the cheapest way to upgrade, I think the difference between 450 and 460 is very big for only extra 200 bucks. WWYD? Upgrade CPU? or upgrade graphic card? upgrade both? or upgrade neither and stick with an entry model?