Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HighlightShow

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 22, 2009
Alright, so I have one of the new aluminum MacBooks. I want to get a 22 inch LCD monitor so I can have a dual monitor setup. I am not really sure which one I want to get though. I was thinking about the HP W2207h. I don't plan on using the monitor for gaming though. I just need some advice for which monitor to get.

I plan on using Parallels to run Windows Vista on the Macbook and Leopard on the 22 inch monitor.

Sidenote: Should I use Parallels to run Vista or a different program? I have just heard that Parallels is good.

Any and all help appreciated, thanks!

arholmes

macrumors newbie
Feb 11, 2008
I have had that same HP monitor for the last two years and the display is still stunning!!! Highly recommended.

EB66

macrumors 6502
Mar 4, 2008
i would use vmare to run vista

and if you google about the monitor you will find a ton of threads on debates and recommendations

SmurfBoxMasta

macrumors 65816
Nov 24, 2005
I'm only really here at night.
I bought one of those displays 1.5yrs ago & luv it.....still absolutely perfect.....but there are ALOT of 22's around, so do your homework and look at as many as you can, in person, before making a decision that suits YOU best.......

recommendations & reviews are great sources of info, but still, YOU will be the one staring at it everyday, so get the one that YOU like :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.