Which 5s color? case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by gsusser, Sep 13, 2013.

1. gsusser macrumors regular

Sorry if this has been discussed, I can't find a thread about it.

I haven't been able to find a site that shows a good rendering of all areas of the phone. Can someone point me the way? I'm leaning toward the silver/black. What's the consensus?

Is the 5s the same size as the 5? I'd like to get a case ahead of time... I presently have the 4s.

Thanks.

2. R.Stoychev macrumors 6502a

R.Stoychev

Yep it is the same size, get the color you like :)

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Now that is just crazy talk.

The consensus is to make a decision that makes you happy. Get graphite or whatever the F they call it and buy a case if you so desire. The iPhone 5 and 5S share almost all of the same physical characteristics but some cases that cut close their opening close to the camera may not work. Probably best to get an e-cheapo iPhone 5 case until there is a bit more data on that.

4. WRXiceman macrumors 6502

WRXiceman

Even though it's not that important, but I'm really struggling to decide what colour to go for between the silver 5S and the space grey.
    I've owned the iPhone 4, 4S and 5 and they were all black.

Hmm...

5. gsusser thread starter macrumors regular

That's what I'm trying to do but I can't find a site that shows a 360 degree rendering of all the choices.

6. flashflooder macrumors regular

I'm in the same boat. I think the white front will actually look pretty good with iOS7.

I've also always owned black-front iPhones, with the rationale that the white borders would be distracting while watching video, etc. But when I stop and think about it, the majority of the content I view on my iPhone actually leans more towards white (webpages, email, etc). The fact that iOS 7 uses a lot of white space might push me to get the silver/white this time around.