Which 6S plus clear silicone case doesn't yellow?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by swiftbmx, Oct 7, 2015.

1. swiftbmx macrumors regular

i was thinking of getting the Spigen Air cushion whatever whatever ultra thin case they have but want to make sure it's the best option. Does anyone have a recommendation of a clear silicone case that's thing and doesn't yellow? It needs to be grippy

2. Johnwebster79 Suspended

Op, I am having same question. I bought iblason clear case before. It turn out yellow with 1 month of use. After some research, I found below cases, my budget is only below 15 USD :

Poetic Affinity Case
    Spigen Air Cushion case
    Speck Clear case ( it is not fitting my budget though)

Does anyone have experience with Poetic Affinity case at all? It seems like that clear plastic with TPU surrounding the corner.

3. NewYorkRanger macrumors regular

NewYorkRanger

They all do. It is a fundamental flaw of TPU. Do yourself a favour - buy a bunch off of eBay for $1.00 each and swap every month or so.

4. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

5. determined09 macrumors 65816

determined09

6. The.316 macrumors 65816

The.316

This is exactly what I did. Bought 10 cases on Aliexpress for $6.90. I received them the other day, and they are perfect. Took almost a month to get here, but I haven't received my 6s+ yet anyways.

7. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

That's a fine price. Do you have the link? I'm in the same boat - got all these cases arriving but still waiting for my 6S plus to arrive. Should be here by the end of the month. So far trying the cases on my 6 Plus. I've found a few I actually like.

8. The.316 macrumors 65816

The.316

Look on Aliexpress. I don't have a link because I'm not home at the moment. I just did a search for silicon cases, free shipping, and ordered from whoever had a higher amount of previous orders. I've done this with my two previous iPhones, and the cases were always perfect.

9. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

Thanks.

Right now I'm using the Puro ultra thin matte case and really loving it. It is a super thin transparent case similar to Shumuri and Caudabe Veil. 3 things better with the Puro are almost invisible logo on the side, lay down screen protection albeit only a hair above my glass screen protector and last but the best is it provides grip. I found the others to be almost as slippery as the naked phone itself. The Puro has a nice smooth finish but somehow is much more grippy.