Which adapter would I need?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by nutritious, Feb 19, 2010.

  1. nutritious macrumors 6502

    Mar 1, 2008
    I have an apple LED 24" monitor and want to connect it to my PC which has a displayport. Which adapter would I need to connect the mini-display port of the ACD to the display port of the PC?
  2. BlueRevolution macrumors 603


    Jul 26, 2004
    Montreal, QC
    I don't think you can. As far as I know, it's only compatible with Mini DisplayPort-equipped Macs.
  3. nutritious thread starter macrumors 6502

    Mar 1, 2008
    Yeah...I did more research. It appears it only works with ati 4890s that have displayports...not the new 5 series. For that, you need a $150 dollar adapter to use with the 5 series, and it looks like i'm gonna have to do that...whatever

Share This Page