Which app appeals to you most?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Liam147, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Liam147 macrumors newbie

Doing a little market research for a potential app, and we're not sure which idea to go with.

The first option is a trademen app, where you can see tradesmen in your area who are taking jobs on. Similar to the 'Rated People' app but essentially working in reverse. Rather than having plumbers call you, you'd call a plumber. Say you'd put in your postcode/zip code, search for plumbers/electricians etc. and any who list themselves as taking calls, you can ring.

The second is an events app, where you can see events going on around your area. You'd go onto the app, state how far you'd be prepared to travel and what you're looking for, and local places of business such as bars and pubs will state what's on that night. Perhaps there's a fight or match being screened, or there's a live band on. State what you want, and various places will advertise that on this app.

If a mod could add a poll with these two I'd be very appreciative.

I also hope I've not broken any rules here. Time's against me and I haven't read up.

2. xArtx macrumors 6502a

Hi,
    Honestly, the second one is good, but I think the idea sux dogs balls because
    it has either been done before, or is too close to what has been done many times.

The first one, the idea does not sound familiar.
    So maybe it's already out there, maybe it isn't.
    I think first the idea has merit.

In the same honesty, don't be so stupid.
    I'm willing to bet that I can make it work and have it uploaded faster than you can.