Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Legion93

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 6, 2011
Death Star, Rishi Maze
Hi, just wanted to get some opinions, I was going to buy an Apple bumper case (original, not fake) and I was torn between getting a green or orange one. I've currently got a White bumper but it gets dirty very fast and I have yet to discover a cleaning solution to get dirts off it. Do any of you prefer a green or orange bumper, just out of curiosity?

Many thanks :D

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Hi, just wanted to get some opinions, I was going to buy an Apple bumper case (original, not fake) and I was torn between getting a green or orange one. I've currently got a White bumper but it gets dirty very fast and I have yet to discover a cleaning solution to get dirts off it. Do any of you prefer a green or orange bumper, just out of curiosity?

Many thanks :D

i think both are good choices to suit the white phone, personally i like green over orange but both would look sharp

twiggy0

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2009
I'd get a black one, I just think the whole white/black look would look very sleek.

Locodice

macrumors regular
Mar 6, 2011
There is one on eBay from hong kong which is white and blue as well as a white and green one.

They are the same style as the official apple ones but look amazing on a white iPhone in comparison.

CJisohsocool

macrumors 6502
Oct 29, 2009
get a tpu bumper from ebay instead. Not only are they cheaper, they dont collect dust and dirt like silicon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.