Which Apple product is the most happiest about?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by OskarWillems, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OskarWillems, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2012

OskarWillems macrumors newbie

Which Apple product are YOU most happiest about?

2. simsaladimbamba

iBook, the hardware, not the iOS application.

3. Flunkyturtle macrumors 6502

*are

And i would say my iMac 2011, love it and use it every day. Only wish i had picked a bigger harddrive when i ordered it though

4. dacoolest macrumors regular

5. charlieegan3 macrumors 68020

charlieegan3

I have an iBook too, they are great little things.

I wouldn't have chosen computing as my life if it weren't for that little box I got in 2005.

6. simsaladimbamba

Me too, though a 2004 model, just a month before new ones came out (200 MHz faster, yeah). And they are tough little beasts, mine got water into the display (half a litre), thus making it Aqua^x. It survived that and several falls (slippery grounds). I even put it into an oven once.
    And it ran the best OS Apple released, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger. Weren't it for Spaces, I might have stayed with that OS.

7. charlieegan3 macrumors 68020

charlieegan3

mine has taken a few bumps and has been in for repair a few times, never made it into an oven though!

The main thing has just been wear+tear, I have gone though 2 keyboards and the trackpad button makes crackly noise if you don't press it in the right place.

Still a great little machine though, and while it is slowing down now, the one thing that remains inedible is the boot time, more than 10x faster than my £1000 1 year old PC!

8. FWRN macrumors member

FWRN

PowerMac G5. I lusted over them since their release, had wallpapers, boot screens (on Windows, ofc) of them. Now, I have five of them. Though they're not being used for anything, I love the design.

9. Liquinn Suspended

10. mulo macrumors 68020

mulo

gut them and make a hackintosh

11. east85 macrumors 65816

east85

The iPhone 3G I have, not because it's new but because the phone is 4 years old, purchased on launch date and I have never replaced anything on it. I have dropped it so many times, it's an engineering anomaly. It still holds a great charge as well. I plan to keep it until the iPhone 5 releases.

12. leo.andres.21 macrumors regular

Probably my iPhone 4S. It made my life much more productive compared to the days of water-infused-iPhone 3G (i dropped it in water many times), which is unbearably slow + damaged internals made it insufferable overall. If Apple decides to overhaul their iPhone and MBP designs this year, I will be gutted - only if I actually like the new designs.

13. P0stalTek macrumors 6502

P0stalTek

MacBook Air 13" 2011. I use my 15" MBP more these days but nothing made more of an impact on me then holding that ultralight, super-fast MBA.

14. yusukeaoki macrumors 68030

yusukeaoki

My very old Macintosh Classic.
    I still have it and I must say, it is one of the most beautiful design and great OS back in the 90's.

Now I love my 2011 MBP, however, I still can't let go of the Classic.

15. Hrududu macrumors 68020

Hrududu

The Titanium PowerBook G4
    G4 Cube
    iMac G4

These 3 products were and are by far the most incredible devices Apple made IMO. The iMac G4 re-defined how you pictured a desktop computer, the TiBook was really the first modern looking laptop which can still be seen in laptops today including the current line of Apple notebooks. The Cube was simply an engineering accomplishment thats hard to ignore. A fully upgradable computer that used desktop components, no fan, and like the G4 ignored the paradigms of what a desktop computer looks like.

16. talmy macrumors 601

talmy

I've bought a lot of Apple products in the last 8 years or so (none before), but I've been happier with every product than the one it replaced.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.