Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Telesmurfen

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2016
It is best with a clear case.
Yeah, the best is of course “no case”, but then there are times when a case is practically needed. And the clear case looks great. For the first time, I don’t even mind the MagSafe ring. But, unfortunately, it’s a fingerprint magnet, so my “go to case” (for the moment) is the Blue Jay case.

PaladinGuy

macrumors 68000
Sep 22, 2014
Yeah, the best is of course “no case”, but then there are times when a case is practically needed. And the clear case looks great. For the first time, I don’t even mind the MagSafe ring. But, unfortunately, it’s a fingerprint magnet, so my “go to case” (for the moment) is the Blue Jay case.

Have you tried both? Does one feel slimmer than the other/less bulky? I have the clear right now, but I’m a little tempted by the Blue Jay. Always worried about peeling/chipping with the silicone cases though.

richard13

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2008
Odessa, FL
Checked out a bunch of cases at my Apple Store visit over the weekend. I think I liked the clear case the best, the Abyss and Blue Jay cases came in 2nd. But I didn't buy any. I do not like how the clear case has no "bottom" and the potential for fingerprints is obvious. The silicone cases likely would get stuck in my pocket. Leaning toward getting AppleCare+ and having the phone "naked" at this point.

noblelion

macrumors newbie
May 3, 2022
13BEDC3E-045F-41BF-BAA7-DA27315FC0CE.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.