Which Apple store are you in line at and...

Discussion in 'iPad' started by JulianApple, Mar 21, 2011.

1. JulianApple macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

What's it looking like? How many people? What rumors have you heard for your specific location? I have to work:-( no can't line up today (Monday).

2. FSUSem1noles macrumors 68000

FSUSem1noles

None, it's a freaking iPad.. you'll be able to get one eventually.. is it really worth "lining up" for???

3. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

Monday am is not a good time to be lining up as I am sure they sold all of their units over the weekend and are waiting for todays shipment.

4. BadMoon macrumors 6502

Who cares? Another useless thread. Maybe you should also include a question about NY lines and Chinese people for good measure?

5. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

Don't clutter the board with your personal attempts to assess the situation. One post was plenty.

6. JulianApple thread starter macrumors newbie

ooooooo! you're so special MCDJ! An elite I must say! Royal blood I'm sure of that. Obviously this is not an important topic for you so just bypass it like the rest of us bypass those topics not important to us. :eek:

7. MykullMyerz macrumors 6502

MykullMyerz

No lines. One unsuccessful attempt was enough for me. I'll just get one when they're readily available, whenever that'll be.

8. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

When someone posts basically the same question minutes apart, it pushes someone else's post to the second page, where many readers will never venture. By double posting, you're screen hogging and assigning temporary false importance to your own agenda, while simultaneously preventing first page browsers from reading the potentially important post you bumped down to page 2.

And of course someone who can't see that that's in bad form to begin with will get upset when they're called out on it.

9. dacreativeguy macrumors 68020

Now now. I'll turn this website around if you children can't play nice.

10. PBG4 Dude macrumors 68020

PBG4 Dude

I have to pee! :p