Which Apple store in New York/Jersey?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by PkennethV, Apr 13, 2007.

1. PkennethV macrumors 6502a

Hi all. On Monday I'll be on a trip to New York (technically New Jersey but it's awfully close). Here is the address (just copy it into GoogleMaps).

2 Meadowlands Plaza
    East Rutherford, NJ 07073I

I don't really have any plans in particular to buy anything (at this point...) but I was just wondering which is *The Apple Store* to go to? Would it be the one on Fifth Avenue (the big class cube, with the underground store)? That one happens to not be far away from where we are staying. Or is there a bigger/cooler/awsom-er one?

thanks

2. civilizedrat macrumors regular

They're pretty much all the same. Really. The Fifth Avenue store is different from the outside only. Advice: if it's raining the metal spiral stairs might get slippery causing you to embarassingly slip on your butt all the way down. (..um...so i've heard.:D:eek: )

Also try the SoHo store.

The Staten Island store is kinda small, and blah..

3. BigPrince macrumors 68020

Well the Rockaway is just a hole in the wall store.

5th avenue is the place to go IMO.

4. Deepdale macrumors 68000

Deepdale

So very true. Been there, done that ... not fun. Now it's the elevator every time, but I prefer the Soho location.

5. HungrySeacow macrumors regular

The Staten Island store is small, but the guys there will bend over backwards for you. :)

I haven't been to the Fifth Avenue store yet, but you are right, they are all the same on the inside.