Which backup battery?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Jophster, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Jophster macrumors member

Hi Folks
    Hmmm... I am so torn between the ZAGG Sparq 2.0, the TeckNet DualPort 5000mAh or the NewTrent iCruiser 11000mAh.

I live in the UK so the advantage of a fold out plug on the ZAGG is lost sadly! Which one would you recommend?

Primary use will be to keep me going for 4 night festivals.

Thanks!
    Joe.

2. Haydendiego macrumors newbie

The battery backup of Apple's iPhone are praiseworthy. The batteries of these phones are manufactured with a special kind of metals. Those metals which retains their property quickly due to this the battery of these phones charges itself at a certain level when not operating it.

3. techdude6693 macrumors 6502

Well it depends on how much you're going to be using your phone. If its very heavy use, then go for the 11000 mAh one, otherwise the TeckNet should be sufficient. Also take a look at the Mophie cases, they're also a good solution

4. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

11000mAh? Dayum. That's a lot of overkill there. I use Satechi packs for my phone and they seem to work pretty well. Regarding the ZAGG Sparq, I've heard/read numerous reviews on that one that stated it pretty much sucked balls. Lot of users complained of DOA units or their chargers crapping out on them within a month or so.