which band set to get at 99 dollars, RB2 or GHWT

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by ajumbaje, Aug 18, 2009.

1. ajumbaje macrumors 6502

ajumbaje

Ive heard Rock Band 2's drums are better, but the thing is that I have guitar hero 5 preordered, but I dont have instruments for either one. I prefer world tour's song selection, although rock band 2's isnt that bad and last time I checked, they had a good 25 songs I wanted to download. I can also get the first rock band and transfer the songs over. Same with the AC/DC pack

Im still in limbo, the prices are the same for each, but even though i do not plan on playing the game a ton, Id like to have better quality.

Are there any other issues with compatibility (rock band drums in guitar hero and vice versa)except the note difference? While Im at it, have there been any statements from either Harmonix or Neversoft saying there will be future compatibility issues?

Ive heard that the drums for rock band, when plugged into GHWT, they will narrow the note selection to 4

By the way, this would be for ps3

2. Vster macrumors 6502

I have both GHWT and RB2 and I prefer RB2. I have the RB2 kit for the drums. Also, if you buy RB1 you can import the tracks to RB2, so that was nice.