Which band?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by nj-morris, Apr 27, 2015.

?

Preferable band?

1. Sport Band

26 vote(s)
    44.1%
  2. Milanese Loop

11 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. Classic Buckle

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  4. Leather Loop

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  5. Modern Buckle

4 vote(s)
    6.8%
  6. Link Bracelet

14 vote(s)
    23.7%
  1. nj-morris macrumors 68000

nj-morris

I haven't seen a which band poll (apologies if there is one) so I might as well add my own.
    Which is your favourite? Doesn't necessarily have to be the one you own.

2. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

On looks alone, I like the (silver) link bracelet, but after trying them all on, from a comfort, value and looks perspective, I think the Sport band is best. Really surprised how much I ended up liking it, thought I'd be replacing it ASAP with a third party band.

3. bevsb2 macrumors 65816

I ordered the soft pink modern buckle, by far my favorite, but wish I preferred one that ships faster.

4. darrinS macrumors regular

I have the Milanese loop and like how it stays in place on my wrist. I don't have to constantly readjust its position. I would like to order a link bracelet but I don't know if that will stay in place as well. I guess it depends on my wrist, but also the weight of the band and watch. I plan on going to an Apple Store and trying one on. For those who have the link bracelet, does it seem to slip down your wrist towards the top of your hand?

5. joshcls macrumors 6502

joshcls

I only have the Sport band, but it's amazing. perfect for all occasions. Premium, soft, and comfy.

6. Flow39 macrumors 68000

Flow39

I have the Sport band as well, love it. If you have either the black or white, it looks good for any occasion in my opinion.

7. Nde macrumors 6502a

Nde

I plan it wear it around my neck like Flavor Flav, I don't see a selection on the poll.

8. MagicTorch macrumors newbie

Classic Buckle gets my vote - classy, versatile & understated. Also a fan of the Link Bracelet, but the price difference between Classic Buckle & Link Bracelet pushed my vote to Classic Buckle. Not a huge fan of Milanese Loop or Leather Loop to be honest, but each to their own. Modern Buckle is nice enough if you are a woman (sorry!)

9. Shanghaichica macrumors 603

Shanghaichica

Probably the sport. It's a bit of a dark horse. I Intially wanted the SS with modern pink band however when I saw the June delivery I switched to my backup white sports. Now that I've actually got my sports watch I think that it's great. It's very comfortable and high quality. The white colour is very neutral and so I can wear it with most things. It looks like it will be easy to clean too.

10. SixtyK macrumors 6502a

SixtyK

I was very happy with the sport band during my try-on. That said, I thought the link bracelet was gorgeous. I just couldn't justify dropping another $450 to get it.

11. nj-morris thread starter macrumors 68000

nj-morris

I have to agree. I initially dismissed it, but after looking at the gold one, I thought, wow, this is pretty cool. It doesn't look as nice on the SS, but it does look nice and it is very understated.

12. susan12369 macrumors 6502

if they come out with a red sports band then I may buy that as an additional band, but I didn't care for any of the colors out now. I also loved the link band, but it was a bit too heavy for me. So I'm very happy with the Milanese!

13. spampy22 macrumors member