Which band

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by GaryNoine, Aug 6, 2015.

1. GaryNoine, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2015

GaryNoine macrumors member

GaryNoine

Okay guys, thanks to my previous thread you talked me into buying it. But now the obvious question, which band? The sport looks nice but I also like the more 'professional'-looking ones.

My question to you is which one do you have and/or would recommend for casual use (i.e. wearing to work, occasional fitness but no marathon running; no more than about $700) Also are there any other necessary accessories

2. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

Check out the leather loop. Only accessory I bought was an extra charger for the office of which I have never had to use.

Enjoy, Sir!

3. exxxviii macrumors 65816

exxxviii

The black sport band is tough to beat. At a few feet away, the black looks like a leather band. The leather loop is my 2nd choice, but it is a significant price premium. If you are going to be sweating in the band, then I recommend sport.

4. BSG75 macrumors regular

BSG75

If you're going to wear a sport band to work, black is probably the most professional-looking option. I have black, blue and white sport bands. I also have a blue third-party leather loop. I wear either the black sport band or leather loop to work and switch out to either white or blue sport bands on the weekends.

5. jayrflow macrumors 6502

Do you have a link for the 3rd party leather loop? I'd actually be interested in getting one for myself

6. BSG75 macrumors regular

BSG75

7. redman042 macrumors 68030

redman042

I use a leather loop as my daily driver and a black sport band for situations where it will be exposed to lots of sweat, splashing water, or dirt. Very happy with these two bands. Though I do lust for a link bracelet because it simply looks amazing. Maybe for Christmas. Likely for Christmas, actually.

8. jasie02 macrumors 6502a

jasie02

I have CB, ML and SB, and after couple weeks, CB is my daily work wear. I swap out with SB daily for my workout, and use ML for the night out.
    Personally I like the lightness of Apple CB with integrated buckle design. I believe Apple really have making one of lightest quality band ever have in mind when they design CB.
    I would recommend CB with Apple purchase for daily wear which work with causal or suit, and get a $10 sports band from Amazon for workout, and add ML or other luxury band in future.