Which brand TEMPERED GLASS iPHONE XS MAX is best?

ET iPhone Home

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 5, 2011
Orange County, California USA
I'm not familiar with using tempered glass screen protectors for iPhone. Which brand is the best? I have seen some tempered glass online for $5.99 and other brands as high as $39.99. What should I look for when purchasing? Is a higher price tag better than one that sells for less? Thanks.

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
Well we got the 5.99 (for TWO!) orzly's last year and they worked great. when I cracked mine I didn't feel bad having to get another one. I just ordered the 4.99/5.99 ones for mine and hubby's phones this year.

Tokenfreak

macrumors 6502
Oct 31, 2011
Well we got the 5.99 (for TWO!) orzly's last year and they worked great. when I cracked mine I didn't feel bad having to get another one. I just ordered the 4.99/5.99 ones for mine and hubby's phones this year.
Do you have a link please? I can't find it.

lsh

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2012
Cincinnati, OH
I’ve done the belkin that is applied by machine at Apple stores but this might be the year I do a folio with out extra protector. I did apple folio with the x and the belkin screen is still great. I do have ac+

benboy12

macrumors regular
Apr 5, 2014
I’ve done the belkin that is applied by machine at Apple stores but this might be the year I do a folio with out extra protector. I did apple folio with the x and the belkin screen is still great. I do have ac+
Is this something done in every Apple store? I don't have a local one, but am traveling to an area with one during the first week in October. I may try to swing by and have this done.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.