Which BT SPEAKERPHONES (no headsets) support 3GS Voice Control over bluetooth?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by gianly1985, Mar 21, 2010.

1. gianly1985 macrumors 6502a

gianly1985

As many of you may know, since firmware 3.1 the iPhone 3GS supports Voice Control over bluetooth. It would be interesting to make a list of Bluetooth speakerphones that work FOR SURE with this function and also describe how it works (like: "You have to hold down the green button for 3 sec to start voice control"). Please share your experiences.

To start, does anybody know if the Parrot Minikit SLIM supports this function? I don't care about its "contact syncing + built-in voice dialing" function, I want to use the voice functions of the 3GS directly through the mic of the Parrot. Thanks.

2. milk242 macrumors 6502a

I know for sure the Kensington LiquidAux Bluetooth car kit can use voice control. The mic is surprisingly good, but the volume that it outputs to the stereo leaves room for improvement.

3. gianly1985 thread starter macrumors 6502a

gianly1985

My contribute: Jabra SP200 works. Method: 2 sec long press to activate voice dialing ---> Voice Control on iPhone 3GS.

4. psywzrd macrumors 68030

The Motorola T505 works. All you have to do is press the call button and wait for the Voice Control prompt - works great.

5. jghop macrumors newbie

The BlueAnt Supertooth 3 works, too. Just a quick tap of the "Call" button (no need to hold it down) launches voice control.