Which carrier you think is/was the worse processing iPhone 7 preorders?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nandopr, Sep 26, 2016.

?

Which carrier you think is/was the worse processing iPhone 7 preorders?

1. AT&T

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Sprint

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  3. T-Mobile

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Verizon

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  5. None of the above. Apple is the one to be blame because of low inventory.

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  1. nandopr macrumors regular

nandopr

I would say T-Mobile. I agree that because Apple's low inventory situation, things got a little out of hand for the carriers. But the way I see T-Mobile is handling the preorders with customers that preordered early is just unacceptable.

I moved from another carrier and decided I will leave T-Mobile as soon as I pay my EIP within two months. Not just because of this. There a couple of other reasons that is not relevant to this topic.

Please, be polite to everyone and avoid insults. Just mature and honest comments. Have a good day all.

Thank you. :)

2. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

Meaningless poll as everyone who's having problems seems to think their carrier is the worse and the grass is greener on the other side.

3. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

I only had a T Mobile pre order experience this year.

It was a great experience.

4. Tech Fun macrumors member

5. LRXSE7EN macrumors member

I called at least 7 T-Mobile stores nearby on release day and none of them had ANY kind of iphone 7's in stock. I talked to the reps in some of those 7 stores and they all told me they only received 3-5 and NO plus models. Apple clearly should have had more inventory but they started to increase production only as soon as the note 7 was recalled. If they boosted productivity even before recent events I'm sure there'd be more in stock.

6. ollie87 macrumors member

Vodafone UK is certainly the worst. Yanks have no idea how good they have it.