Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Andeddu

macrumors 68000
Dec 21, 2016
I decided to go for the Miracase for my new 13. It’s a 2 piece highly protective case with a built in screen protector. It is probably the most protective case I’ve used since the Otterbox Defender on my 12 Mini.

941F90EA-29EB-4306-A8AF-683D1C456323.jpeg

Reactions: elementalwingma

vine-boating

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2017
What’s up everyone…. I just picked up the Mous Limitless 4.0 in Speckled Fabric… I love the feel of it, feels like a rubberized back, much more grip than the Aramid Fiber version. But I wanted to know if anyone could tell if they think it looks girly or feminine at all? Thanks
I have the same case and its hard to take off..do you find that problem?

Matt__James

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2014
Is there a consensus best 'ultra thin' make of case? I have an iPhone 13 mini, I've heard of Totallee before for example

salutcemoi

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2021
I got the Spigen Ultra Hybrid Designed for iPhone 13 Pro Max Case - Midnight Green for my Alpine Green 13PM.

View attachment 2163458
I wish Spigen made a Magsafe version of this one

Their clear Magsafe cases don't have the colored/matte sides, only transparent.

But I did get their recent Zero One case , it was initially released for the 14 line, but surprisingly they've made for the 13 Pro as well

It's Magsafe compatible and has that cool "inside the phone" design

Last edited:
Reactions: bondr006

BriceApp

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2018
Winston-Salem, NC
I just bought this inexpensive thin case that has a very nice feel to it. It is thinner than the Apple silicone case and has a texture similar to the soft touch buttons in certain automobiles. It is slightly grippy but doesn’t seem to attract lint like silicone can.

WNYX

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2018
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a Pitaka Air Case for the 13 Mini?

WNYX

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2018
I’ve been searching for one myself.
While not the same, I found this on eBay. Its construction is almost opposite of Pitaka: the sides are exposed while the top and bottom are covered. I ordered a blue one just now, and I'm expected to receive it by June 5. If you want to wait, I'll let you know how I feel about it.

nrvous1

macrumors 68000
Jul 11, 2019
San Antonio, TX
While not the same, I found this on eBay. Its construction is almost opposite of Pitaka: the sides are exposed while the top and bottom are covered. I ordered a blue one just now, and I'm expected to receive it by June 5. If you want to wait, I'll let you know how I feel about it.
Thanks for the reply and taking the plunge. I’ve seen several Pitaka like cases on eBay and Amazon, but never ordered. I do like the look of the one you posted. Silver with my midnight mini would look good.

salutcemoi

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2021
I wish Spigen made a Magsafe version of this one

Their clear Magsafe cases don't have the colored/matte sides, only transparent.

But I did get their recent Zero One case , it was initially released for the 14 line, but surprisingly they've made for the 13 Pro as well

It's Magsafe compatible and has that cool "inside the phone" design
Update

I went back to the Apple leather case

The Zeron One case is a bit thicker and doesn't have good heat dissipation

j2048b

macrumors 6502a
Feb 18, 2009
Cali
Which case for the 13 max pro do you believe has the least amount of reflection and glare??

I also get a full slim case that has a built in screen protector, the last one i have is by poetic but the dang reflection and glare are killing me

Reactions: JiggyJaggy

WNYX

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2018
Thanks for the reply and taking the plunge. I’ve seen several Pitaka like cases on eBay and Amazon, but never ordered. I do like the look of the one you posted. Silver with my midnight mini would look good.
I've been using the case for a while, and I like it so far. It doesn't feel as premium as a Pitaka case. The back of the case is smooth and soft like silicone (on the Pitaka, you can feel the texture). Everything fits and lines up perfectly. There aren't any hard edges, and the sides fit flush with the phone. If given a chance, I would still pay extra and get a Pitaka case. I'd rather have the sides protected than have them exposed.

rahysell

macrumors newbie
Sep 4, 2012
OHIO
Last Year’s Thread For Reference:

I went with this one.... Love it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.