Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

usmaak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 13, 2012
I am looking at two cases for my watch:

Caseology Vault
Rhinoshield Crashguard NX

I cannot decide between the two of them. I like that the Caseology case is made from a softer material. The Rhinoshield case seems generally better but it is made of a hard plastic and I have seen people mention that their watches were scratched by it. It seems pointless to put on a case that is supposed to protect from scratches when it can scratch the watch.
is there anyone with these cases that can comment on them? Are there any others worth looking at?

Kottu

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2014
This Spiegen Case do make my Ultra ugly but I use it when I am at work. I never had case on AW6 as I wasn't hitting it on anything by accident. Because AWU is much thicker and I did bump it into table edges a couple of times, I ordered a case from Amazon. Easy to remove and put it on. So, When I am somewhere else, I go without the case.
6D75FB3B-A365-4933-A6D3-DDE6FFDB3031.jpeg

usmaak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 13, 2012
This Spiegen Case do make my Ultra ugly but I use it when I am at work. I never had case on AW6 as I wasn't hitting it on anything by accident. Because AWU is much thicker and I did bump it into table edges a couple of times, I ordered a case from Amazon. Easy to remove and put it on. So, When I am somewhere else, I go without the case.
View attachment 2119105
I am a total klutz when it comes to these kind of things. Before this watch, I had a GARMIN Venu in a case. Before that it was a series of cheap watches. I always got cheap watches because I ended up destroying them like it was my mission in life. I’d like to at least try and keep this watch nice for as long as I can. Being a watch on my wrist is not an easy job.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.