Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mellisaray

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 14, 2013
I have got a leather iPhone 5 case, and very satisfied with it, and now i want to buy a case with stand, so that it will be convenient to see videos or read novels, instead of always holding it in my hands.

I found two these cases in amazon, they are both in black, one is with Aluminum TPU
the other is with rubberized material.
and both are $7.99, while i also find a interesting plastic & rubber case, it is only $3.99, and have many colors, i think the green one looks nice.

These three cases seem quite good, so I just have no idea which one to choose.:confused:

Willsonchen

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2013
I have got a leather iPhone 5 case, and very satisfied with it, and now i want to buy a case with stand, so that it will be convenient to see videos or read novels, instead of always holding it in my hands.

I found two these cases in amazon, they are both in black, one is with Aluminum TPU
and both are $7.99, while i also find a interesting plastic & rubber case, it is only $3.99, and have many colors, i think the green one looks nice.

These three cases seem quite good, so I just have no idea which one to choose.:confused:

I think the Rubberized and the plastic one are all quite good, but consider about the price, of course, the plastic one is cheaper, and for the durability, it is difficult to find out which is better.

Glickmandan

macrumors member
Mar 25, 2013

i will choose the Aluminum TPU, the design is special, it can be held in different directions, very funny.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.