Which case/screen protector for Iphone X will you use?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by GadgetGeek407, Nov 2, 2017.

1. GadgetGeek407 macrumors 6502a

I usually like tech 21. I don't typically use screen protector but always wear jeans and put my phone in my back pocket. I always end up getting lots of micro scratches on the screen.

Anyone else? Should I continue to do this? The glass back has be nervous cause I have dropped my phone but no issues. Worry how well glass will protect on regular cases.

2. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I’ve got a Red Leather Apple case and a Zagg Glass Plus

3. MacQork macrumors regular

MacQork

I will use mind without any case or screen protector. It's an object made to use in daily life it's silly to put a case around it to keep it nice... it's a paradox. You either use it and see the nice design but it will wear, or you put a case around it and you will never see the nice and just-out-of-the-box new scratch less exterior.

4. _Refurbished_ macrumors 68000

_Refurbished_

Totally get what you’re saying, but I use screen protectors because they are replaceable. I tend to value screen clarity over everything. A permanent scratch to the display makes my OCD go crazy :eek:.

5. MacQork macrumors regular

MacQork

Good point! The only thing I will consider is putting another layer of glass over my screen... I'm not sure yet, can you give me any tips regarding screen protection?

6. _Refurbished_ macrumors 68000

_Refurbished_

In my experience, they all are about the same. I bought a few from my local Dollar Tree for my 7, and they worked flawlessly.

I bought these because they were cheap and came with an alignment guide, which is heaven sent.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071GPZN2D/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_FYj.zb8HMKXWH