Which case will you put your new iPhone in?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by psychspirit, Sep 18, 2015.

1. psychspirit macrumors member

I ordered the 6s in Rose Gold. I'm curious what cases you guys have decided on?

Please mention the colour of your phone and the case you're planning to get.

I'm thinking of this Spigen case.

2. MacMandy macrumors 6502

MacMandy

I'm getting the same phone. I've got a Ringke clear case and also contemplating the lavender silicone Apple Case.

3. laurarh macrumors regular

I ordered that Spigen case last week. If you do decide to go with it then keep an eye out for Slickdeals. I only paid $3.60

4. ultravisitor macrumors 6502a

ultravisitor

I won't.

But just in case, I bought a Spigen Air Skin case for $2.60 from Amazon last week or whenever the promo was going on.

5. noobinator macrumors 601

SG phone with the new Apple Charcoal Gray silicon case.

6. Viper3773 macrumors regular

Viper3773

7. khaosxbez macrumors member

khaosxbez

8. SisterBlue22 macrumors 6502

SisterBlue22

I love the Apple Silicone cases, so for my 6s Plus Rose Gold, I'll do either Pink or Lavender.

9. macduke Suspended

macduke

Space gray iPhone 6S and ended up buying the Belkin Grip Candy SE in Blacktop: http://www.belkin.com/us/F8W502/p/P-F8W502/

[​IMG]

I used an earlier version of this case for years on my iPhone 5 and it was fantastic. I'm hoping it's still good! It always had a nice, premium texture. Grippier than the bare phone, but still easy and slim enough to pull out of a pocket. It also had a nice lip around the screen so you could put it face down, and the material was firm so it wouldn't stretch out, but bouncy enough that it could take impacts quite well. This new version has some added grip texture on the sides which should make it a little easier. Has anyone else used this case?

On my 6 Plus I used the Apple Product Red leather case. The open bottom always made me slightly anxious and the wear/patina on the leather is not appealing whatsoever. If this doesn't work out I'll try the Incipio NGP which is highly rated and fairly cheap. I might consider trying the Apple black leather case at some point as it will probably wear better, but the exposed bottom edge still makes me nervous.

The iPhone 7 is probably going to be thinner and include inductive charging and maybe bluetooth headphones. So they might just lose the bottom ports and only have audio holes (though they may leave a concealed diagnostic port similar to Apple Watch). Then a full-coverage leather case would make more sense.

10. Viper3773 macrumors regular

Viper3773

What's so great about the Apple cases? Just curious

11. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

They fit the phone perfectly! That's half of it. I have the leather Apple case on my 6+ and it's still like new after almost a year. Love the Apple cases since the ip5. What's going on my 6s+ well I'll let you guess lol

12. d123 macrumors 68000

d123

I haven't bought a new case, I'm still hoping the older silicon cases will fit, I have a white silicon (and a blue leather). If they really don't fit I'll buy the same again.

13. noobinator macrumors 601

Fits perfect, has a nice soft feel, and I dislike logos from other companies on my near $1,000 purchase. haha

14. travis64 macrumors 6502a

travis64

15. jimbo1mcm macrumors 68000

Just picked up a Saddle case for my Iphone 6S Plus.

16. leenak macrumors 68020

17. soupcan macrumors 6502a

soupcan

Space Grey 6S in a Midnight Blue Apple leather case.

18. TechnicallyTee macrumors 65816

TechnicallyTee

Diztronic Voyeur case. Im a case whore and this is the best fitting TPU case I have ever had on any device. Also pair with a tech armor ballistic glass sreen protector. All of that plus Apple Care.

19. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

So far, the only new one I've purchased is a pink Apple silicone (just left Taiwan! Yay!) I have a boatload of cases for my 6+, so I'm going to wait to see how those work (I'm sure some of them won't) with the 6S+ and will go from there.

20. Woodstockie macrumors member

Woodstockie

Have been using ZooGue cases for several years. Like the material, fit and grip a lot.

21. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

This in black and white. Wonderful case.

So? Why don't you run over there and let them know we're talking about cases here too.

22. bevsb2 macrumors 65816

Apple leather midnight blue for my silver 6S.

23. Slicktype macrumors 6502

Slicktype

I will be going with a clear case for my 6s plus silver. I could never hide the sexiness with a colored case.

24. aesc80 macrumors 6502

aesc80

More than likely switching my black leather 6+ case to go with the 6S+ Silver I'm getting, then buying a new brown leather case for the Gold 6+. I'll need to differentiate between work and personal phones.