Which case would you pick? (with pics)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Nicolecat, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Nicolecat macrumors 6502a

Nicolecat

Incase Frame Case...
    iSkin Solo fx...
    iSkin Solo...
    or
    iSkin Revo2? (I know with this one everyone hates the screen protector)

I have been checking out the youtube reviews...but wanted more opinions.

Thoughts or opinions...please? :D

Attached Files:

2. wahoo10 macrumors 6502

I'm bouncing around between the SoloFX and the Frame Case. I really wanted something see through, or something that I liked the color of.
    The only downside to the SoloFX is that when I was in the Apple store yesterday, a lot of them seemed to have cracks in the case. I don't know how, since I thought they were made out of silicon...I guess they're more of a hard case, which is a giant no-no to me.
    The frame cases look like the best mix of style and safety, since the edges (90% of what will hit the ground) are silicon, and thus shock absorbing. That's my two cents though

PS- the only difference between the Solo and the SoloFX is the colors/design. I like the FX colors better, but I'm a college aged girl

3. AmpCoder macrumors 6502

4. kicko macrumors 65816

i would get the iskin solo fx, i am soon

the frame case is junk, it gets dirty and the back scratches badly.

5. Nicolecat thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nicolecat

Yeah...I was wondering about that. I had the same problem with my wave case.
    (which is a shame...because the frame is so pretty.)

6. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

I hear that the Incase Frame Case is top notch. If I didn't have all these cases, I think I would buy that one. Since I haven't seen it in person, I think I still might pick up the Orange Frame Case next Friday :D

7. glassx macrumors member

8. Nicolecat thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nicolecat

I don't really like that 2 piece look. :)

...the transparent ones for some reason draw me in like the cereal boxes strategically placed in grocery isles at children's eye level. :D

9. V4705 macrumors 6502

incase frame for white iphone, iskin solo for a black one.

10. Malivar macrumors member

11. Peterg2 macrumors 6502a

I have the Solo FX in red and my initial feeling - after owning it for about 10 days - is that this was a great purchase. I was using a Sena leatherskin case and clearly this is quite a departure aesthetically speaking.

The most notable aspect of this case to me is not the colour but the actual feel of the phone. It is for me a very close approximation of a naked iPhone in the way it feels in the hand.

12. chris975d macrumors 68000

chris975d

I have the Frame case in orange on a White 3G. It's my favorite case so far, out of the Rebel Capsule and the Seidio Innocase. It seems very slim in your hand for the level of protection it gives. On the white iPhone, the orange color seems to really jump out, particularly in daylight. It literally seems to glow on the back, just around the transparent window where the two different case materials meet. It's definitely bright enough to draw almost anyone's eyes to it in the daylight, and in fact has gotten me more compliments than any case I've had on my iPhone to date, and I go through cases like crazy. As one poster above mentioned, the softer part does show dirt a bit easier than a harder material would, but a quick wipe with a damp cloth cleans it right up.

13. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I've tried so many cases, but I've settled on the Black Matte Incipio 3G iPhone which sells for about $19.99, but it's really hard to find it anywhere in a retail store.....:cool:

Attached Files:

14. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

I've seen this Incipio Feather case in AT&T stores

15. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Probably true; but when I got mine in January '09, they weren't available except online.....:cool::cool::cool: