Which Cases DONT Break A Shield?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Mystikal, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

So on Tuesday, I bought an iFrogz Luxe and loved it right away. Then, yesterday, I put an IS on both front on back. Whenever I try and put the case back on, the shield starts bubbling up. This never happened with my incase slider on my 3G.

So, which cases have you used that dont bubble up any of the shields on your phone?

2. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

3. modifiedbear macrumors newbie

I bought the ifrogz luxe when I picked up my device from At&t as i had it on my 3G and loved it. Returned it right away after watching the CSR trim the screen protector to try and make it fit.

Right now i'm using the Griffin reveal. I put the Zagg IS on and let it dry for a solid 24+ hours and then went about putting the Griffin case on and it works fine. Won't be sticking with this set up for good but it works fine temporarily until something better is released

4. Carcaridon macrumors member

Since you have the IS on the back, you might be able to remove the felt inserts on the Luxe case to buy a little space. There's a good mm or 2 in that felt that might free up enough space to get the phone and case to work together. Since it's inside, no matter how you extract the felt, it won't look bad. Plus, you have the phone completely protected so the iPhone itself won't get scratched. If you have the sides on from IS, then that might not work.

This is all just guessing, as I have not tried it myself.